Friday, 10 April 2020

Introduction

Hello, my name is Leelo , i'm a griffin. You know, a lion with the wings of an eagle. Well yep! that's me, Leelo the griffin. I created this blog to show you my experience during this Corona Virus Pandemic and to reach out to anyone out there who might be in a little trouble during these tough times.

I am a griffin of 26 human years. Oh wait, sorry I forgot to mention that 1 griffin year is 46 human years.  so technically I am 1196 years old. I was born in Camelot during the Great Purge of Ealdor. I was born in a haystack, not so far from the King Arthur's citadel. My mother had died shortly after giving birth to me and my brother Ellul. My father was used in the wars and was not there to witness my birth and my brothers. My aunt Carol was there though and she was the one who took care of us all these years. As I reached my junior years I started to attend the ''Griffin School for Boys''. I was a very good student as for my brother, well not so much. About 2 years after attending the school my aunt Carol had received a letter from the Elder Griffin, Abdul , that my father had passed away fighting the Eviellan. No one in our little forest had liked the Eviellan. They were a bunch of mean and ugly Unicorns who were used by the Alsteds to scare of us Griffins. I had never seen my father before but I can still remember the pain I felt knowing that the chance to see my father had ended. 

I graduated school at the ripe age of 782, which is 17 human years. I joined the bakery which was owned by my aunt. I was the Till Keeper (the job were I could manage the Kibble payed from griffins when they bought our pastries). Kibble is a griffin currency as your humans have Dollars, Pounds, Euros and etc. 

At 1012 (22) I fell in love with Dorothy. She was perfect, her eyes were like stars glistening in a fresh night sky and her wings were pearl grey. We had been collage students in my senior school, G.U.I.U. The Griffin Unisex International University. We had been partners in the science fair, back in 1358. We had become a couple for 2 years until i proposed to her. We were married on December the 5th in Grizedale. We now have three children, Jason, Claire and Roderick. 

We now all live in Camelot are protected by Sir Vendel ,The Duke of Canterburry.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your miniature life story with us Leelo.

    ReplyDelete